Are you capable and successful but want to take the next step in your career and influence stakeholders and present with confidence?
So many women in business approach me with this exact problem: ‘I am good at what I am doing but when I step into that boardroom or in front of people, I lose my confidence’
So I put pen to paper and switched on the zoom camera and designed this 4 week program for you. ‘Women Influence with Confidence’.
In this program you will learn how to build your confidence by knowing yourself, your strengths and how you add value to the people around you. I will also show you how to use you use the DiSC assessment and report to influence with impact. And last but not least you can adopt a very simply and nifty framework to craft succinct messages and presentations. And I even show you some tips and tricks about presenting in front of people and how to use body language.
This program is ideal for women working in organisations or working for themselves and aspiring to take the next step in their leadership role. This program is all about building confidence and influencing. There are 4 recorded session, pre-work, workbooks and tons of practical tips.
– Who am i? – Building my confidence
- Build your confidence by getting clear on your values and strengths
- Craft your brand message – who do you want to be know for?
– Knowing self and others (DiSC)
- Know you own behavior style and learn how that impacts your conversations
- Explore other peoples’ behavior style and learn to flex to influence
- Draft a key stakeholder map and plan ahead
– Succinct communication
- Learn how to craft an impactful message (presentation, pitch, update)
- Shift your mindset from WIFM to WIFT and influence by adding value
– Present with confidence
- Executive presence and preparation
- Know your audience
- Body language, voice in the boardroom and when presenting virtually
The program is designed to complete over a period of 4 weeks but you can take it at your own pace. I do recommend to leave some time in-between sessions to reflect and practice.
The program requires you to complete a DiSC assessment. There are two options, the full Everything DiSC report (AUD109 per report) or a free version.